The deadlines for each academic year can be found at: Doctoral School - Pre-registration and registration - Pre-registration and registration.
Instructions for Registration
You need to formalise your registration for the academic year within the set deadline (via the link) and following the instructions specified in an e-mail you will receive with the subject line 'Registration procedure'. We kindly remind you that registering within this deadline is essential in order to guarantee your place and access cross-cutting and specific training linked to the PhD programme.
Documentation to Submit
Please bear in mind that:
Where your admission qualification is not from the UIB, you will need to submit the original document or a duly certified copy before 31st January 2021 to the administration services either in the Antoni Maria Alcover i Sureda building, or at the university headquarters in Minorca or Ibiza and Formentera, or by registered post.
The only certification valid for these purposes shall be that issued by a registered Spanish notary public or by delegations of provincial governments. In turn, certifications issued by home universities shall be accepted as long as they include the fee payment receipt.
- ID, NIE or passport
- If the qualifications are from the UIB, you do not need to submit the following documentation:
Original admission qualifications, certificate (or receipt of having requested it) and original official academic transcript.
- If the documentation is submitted in person at the UIB, you must bring the original and a copy of the documents.
- If you cannot submit the documentation in person, you must send the certified documentation. The only certification valid for these purposes shall be that issued by a registered Spanish notary public or by delegations of provincial governments. In turn, certifications issued by home universities shall be accepted as long as they include the fee payment receipt.
- Students benefitting from registration fee discounts or exemptions must submit the corresponding original accreditation documents and copies thereof to the administration services of the EDUIB (large family card, disability level certificate issued by the relevant body, grantholder credentials, etc.).
- Students have selected to pay by direct debit need to submit the SEPA authorisation form, duly filled-in and signed by the accountholder, to the porter's lodge in the Antoni Maria Alcover i Sureda building. No appointment is needed.
- If your admission qualification is from overseas and not validated, you need to follow the instructions at: Doctoral School - Pre-registration and registration - Students with foreign degrees.
- You must request registration in the GREC curriculum management app <https://webgrec.uib.es/>. If you have any problems with the GREC app, please send an e-mail to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Appendices I and II must be submitted to the Doctoral School, duly filled in and signed.